Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"When the 2 Becomes the 1"

I drew this, shockingly, on the subway.

You know, recently the MTA has done something I actually like:  They've added those digital signs that tell you when the next train is arriving.  Those are great.  I like those.  They should have had those for the past 10 years.  But the other day I noticed the sign was outputting some other messages, one of which went something like:  "Do you like this service?  We're trying it out!  Tell us at mta.info!"  And I was halfway tempted to go to that website and give them my hearty approval.  But then I thought, who ISN'T going to like this service?  Do they really need a pat on the back for every stupid, barely acceptable improvement they make?  And then I found myself thinking about something else entirely, as it often goes with subway outrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment