Monday, May 20, 2013

The Don - "Clipboard"

As I settle into my early mid-life - I'm 31 now - all sorts of questions waft up from the miasmic protoplasm of my soul and drift into my consciousness :  Shouldn't I already have, like, two kids?  Would I be happier if I'd paid attention in that Frost/Marx class?  What is a Tumblr?  


I don't have the answers.  But I do have some old comics here that I never got around to posting last year (mainly because I wasn't too thrilled with them).  Donkey Town continues apace, which is to say not at all.  I'm ready to work on it, but I'm actually really busy with other things, including a delightful PBS Kids show that premiers in September.  I'll keep you updated on all that as it becomes real, delightful, and hopefully real delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment